Download & Print CLASS 36 Photography
CLASS 36 PHOTOGRAPHY
- Photos must be taken by exhibitor only. One entry per section per exhibitor.
- Securely mount photo on White Bristol Board with 1” (2.5 cm) border. Hole will be punched into border to hang photo.
- Photo to 4” x 6”
- Open to persons 18 years of age or older.
- 30 points for quality of photo (focus, lighting, colour, angle)
- 30 points for creativity (placement of people or other subjects, use of colour and lighting, cropping)
- 30 points for subject matter (representative of section, impact, eye appealing)
- 10 points for presentation (overall look, including mounting)
- Farm animal: cow/calf or horse
- Child and pet(s)
- Flowers, close up, more than one bloom
- Bolton Fall Fair 2015
- Playing any instrument
- Reflection in mirror or water
- Spider Web
- Family Celebration
- Sleeping Baby or Child
- Unusual Tree or Stump
- Sheep or goat(s) in a ‑ eld
- Having fun on vacation
- Bird(s) at a feeder
- Gardener SOWING his/her seeds
- 4-H member(s) SHOWING a 4-H project
- Caledon Historic Building or Landmark. Prizes: 1st $5, 2nd $4, and 3rd $3 donated by Nathan Hillier Photography, Caledon.
- Most points in Class 36, $10 donated by Lori Cook, Sandhill.