Class 23 Arts and Crafts
Download & Print CLASS 23 Arts & Crafts
Committee: Lori Cook (905-584-1319) email@example.com, Dorothy Stewart (905-857-2599), Ann Green, Nancy Moffatt, Lynn Fuller, John Green, Kathy Jones
FOLLOW HOMECRAFT RULES
PLEASE REFER TO HOME CRAFT RULES & REGULATIONS.
- Entries must be the work of the exhibitor and not previously shown.
- Only items listed to be exhibited.
- All articles MUST be accompanied by SWATCHES or all materials or pieces of all yarns.
- Pictures, Paintings, etc. must be ready to hang.
- OPEN TO PERSONS 16 YEARS AND OLDER.
- Oil or Acrylic Painting –subject – Growing vegetation
- Water Colour Painting – any subject
- Sketch, charcoal or pastel – subject — floral
- Counted Cross Stitch Picture – stretched area six (6) inches (15 cm.) or under. Attach thread samples
- Counted Cross Stitch Picture – stretched area over six (6) inches (15 cm.) Attach thread samples
- Article of Decorative Stamping, attach stamped sample.
- Stuffed Toy—12” (30 cm) or under. Attach sample
- Stuffed Toy—over 12” (30 cm). Attach sample
- Article made from pre-printed material. Attach swatch of material
- Object with a photo transfer
- Cushion, crocheted, knitted or quilted, include swatch sample
- Handmade Purse or Tote bag from green material, attach swatch of material
- Stuffed sock doll
- Tea Cozy—crocheted, knitted or fabric. Display on a teapot
- Dressed Teddy bear—clothes to be judged
- Dressed Doll—clothes to be judged
- Dressed Baby Doll—clothes to be judged
- Counted Cross Stitch article—other than picture or cushion
- Child’s Cloth Book
- Homemade shopping bag
- One Scrapbook Page—use part of fair theme i.e. “Sew it, Grow it or Show it”.
- Scrapbook—2 pages—family themed
- Eye glasses Case—any material
- Table Centrepiece—for Thanksgiving
- Handmade card—for a birthday
- Article of stained glass
- Article of woodcarving or burning—18 “(45 cm) or under
- Handmade beaded article—attach sample
- Wood crafted article (new), 24” (60 cm) or under
- Wood crafted article (new), over 24” (60 cm)
- Article of Folk Art or Decorative Painting— painting to be judged—18” (45 cm) or under
- Article of Folk Art or Decorative Painting— painting to be judged—over 18” (45 cm)
- Handcrafted “Welcome” sign
- Decorated Flower pot
- Door Decoration for Halloween—with hanger, not a wreath
- Placemat for a spring table, attach sample
- Wine bottle bag, attach sample
- Handmade Puppet, hand or ‑ finger, attach sample
- Christmas Door Decoration, not a wreath
- Handmade Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Wreath
- Handmade Christmas Brooch or Pin
- Handmade Christmas Table runner
- Handmade Christmas ornament
- Handmade Christmas Table Centrepiece
- Handmade Christmas Gift bag
- Handmade Hostess Gift
- Handmade Christmas Card
- Christmas Angel
- Christmas Apron
- Christmas Coasters (4) or Placemats (2)
- Handmade Advent Calendar
SENIORS – persons 65 years of age or older, Remember Samples
- Crocheted Article
- Knitted Article
- Photograph from the Past – old photograph, include relationship to person(s) and approximate date
- Bazaar item
- Craft not listed Print Making on fabric or paper
- A) COMMUNITY SERVICE CHALLENGE: knitted or crocheted toque. All entries will be collected and donated to an “Out of the Weather” program.
Prizes: 1st $10, 2nd $7, 3rd $5
- B) HAZEL MOFFAT MEMORIAL: Most points Sections 1 – 39
- C) ALBION BOLTON AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY SPECIAL: Most points in Sections 40 – 53