Class 25 Antiques
Download & Print CLASS 25 Antiques
Committee: Isabelle Bottoms (905-857-1369), Dale Clarke, Helen Goodfellow, Christina Graham, Diana Romanyk, Carole Whitehead
FOLLOW HOMECRAFT RULES
- Only items listed are to be exhibited.
- Condition and age to be considered.
1st Place – $5 • 2nd Place – $4 • 3rd Place – $3
- Piece of ironstone- wheat pattern.
- Piece of oral needlepoint, small.
- Measuring tape.
- Sewing notions/tools, 5 in small basket.
- Piece of tatting, small, e.g. Doily
- Tatting shuttle
- Embroidery sampler
- Knitting sampler- showing different stitches
- Cross stitch sampler
- Pair wooden knitting needles
- Quilted article – 45”x60” (or smaller)
- Bib apron
- Smocked item
- Darning egg
- Pair sock stretchers, with socks
- Flowered buttons, 5- sewn on card
- Military type metal buttons, 5 – sewn on card
- Hand seeder
- Seed packets, 3, on tray
- Half pint sealer
- Hand trowel
- Hand cultivator
- Picture of grain growing, or being harvested
- Canning/Freezing cookbook
- Country sheet music, one piece
- Child’s Garden Book of Verses
- Toy tractor
- Toy farm implement
- Straw hat
- Pair rubber boots
- Watering can, small
- Child’s toy watering can
- Child’s garden set
- Jardinière, oral
- Flower pot
- Vase with garden scene
- Coloured glass vase, max. 12” high
- Vegetable basket
- Dish with vegetable pattern
- Child’s dish
- Bunnykins bowl
- Photo of past Bolton Fair with handwork article/s displayed
- Bolton Fair ribbons, 5, mounted
- Award Certificate e.g. 4-H, horticultural
- Photo of prize winning animal at Bolton Fair
- Seed catalogue
- Trophy, silver
- Prize winning rosette
- Royal Doulton ‑ figurine
- Rose bowl, silver
- Glass frog – for flowers
- Vegetable serving dish – silver
- Cheese dish
- Cocoa pot
- Piece Moorcroft pottery
- Open salt cellar
- Carpenter’s plane
- Padlock with key attached
- Combination lock
- Men’s suspenders
- What is it?
- Bert Westlake Memorial – The fair theme for 2016 is Sew it, Grow it, Show it. Write a short story about what you did for the Bolton Fair in the past related to this theme. Bring back memories of past Bolton Fairs. Perhaps you grew something to show, maybe sewed something to show. We would love to see your pictures – showing your items.
- Ann Rutherford Memorial – For the new exhibitor with the most points who has never exhibited antiques at Bolton Fair. Please mark your entry tags NEW EXHIBITOR. One Prize $10
- Directors Special – For the exhibitor with the most points in the Antique Class. Winner in 2014 and 2015 are ineligible. One prize, a gift valued at $25.00, donated by the Directors of the Antique Division, Albion & Bolton Agricultural Society.