Download & Print HOMECRAFT DIVISION RULES
HOMECRAFT DIVISION RULES
Home Craft Director: Isabelle Bottoms (905-857-1369)
Home Craft Co-Director: Lori Cook (905-584-1319) or email: email@example.com
ENTRIES FOR HOME CRAFT DIVISION and JUNIOR DIVISION WILL BE RECEIVED:
In the President’s Building during the following dates / times:
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 FROM 6-9 PM
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 FROM 8:30-11:30 AM
All entries to be in place on Friday no later than 11:30 am.
Exhibits can only be picked up on Sunday, September 25 after 4:30 pm.
NOTE: The Home Craft Building (Presidents Building) will close at 3:45 pm and will re-open at 4:30 pm for Exhibitors to pick up their entries. Entries cannot be picked up before this time.
TO ENTER EXHIBITS
- Go to the Presidents Building to the registration table inside:
- Pay an exhibitor fee ($3 per exhibitor) and you will receive an exhibitor number.
- Complete Entry Form – listing all entries, your name, mailing address and telephone number. This is important for mailing out prize money & for future mailings.
- Put one Entry tag on each article.
Note: The next years exhibitor fee of $3.00 will be deducted from prize winnings.
Entry Numbers &Tags – If you do not have an exhibitor number before fair time but would like one, please contact the Fair Secretary. Entry tags are also available from the Fair Secretary and Home Craft Directors.
- All work must be the work of the exhibitor.
- All entries must have correct completed entry tag.
- No person shall enter more than ONE article in any one section, unless specifically mentioned.
- A Fourth Prize of $1.00 will be awarded if there are eight or more entries in a section. Except where more than 4 prizes are indicated. (Specials not included)
- Point system used to decide winners will be: 1st – 5 points, 2nd – 4 points, 3rd – 3 points. Placing in specials does not count.
RULES STRICTLY ENFORCED